ULSU is putting together a #ThankASoldier Campaign to show appreciation and encourage members of the Armed Forces. As part of this, we would love to get as many cards as possible signed to an unknown soldier showing appreciation for his/her commitment to representing this great nation, Nigeria at the war front.
We would prefer that these cards are homemade and handmade. We don’t require any special skills, we just want a simple folded card with nice words that would be read out to its recipients.
To encourage, creativity and participation, ULSU would be giving out N 5,000 to the individual who makes the ‘most appreciative’ card. All you have to do is follow the steps enumerated below.
1) Buy a piece of cardboard or hard paper
2) Cut it to your desired shape and size
3) Write out an appreciative and encouraging message inside it and address it to an unknown soldier
4) Be sure to indicate who the sender of the card is
5) Get creative with your designs, but remember, simplicity is key
6) Once you’re done, be sure to drop your finished product at the PRO’s office at the ULSU office building
Submission closes on Tuesday, 12th of January, 2016
*Multiple entries are allowed
Movement for Total Transformation.